- I had Lucy! She's born, she's beautiful, she came into the world in a very eventful way on August 1.
- I almost died. Twice while giving birth due to an amniotic fluid embolism. More on that later.
- I actually remember nothing because I was in a coma and I sustained a whole list of damage from the AFE and subsequent surgery to save my life essentially.
- I start my follow up appointments today- first up, neurology. I'm hoping I can get some answers and start feeling like a normal person.
- Until then, I can't be left alone, I can't drive, my activity is limited, and I basically feel like a prisoner but I understand why. There have been times where I have seriously wondered why I was even allowed to leave- I'm obviously in no condition to be on my own. Thankfully I have a ton of friends and family dropping off meals, helping with the big kids, basically making sure I don't live in filth here. It's really nice.
So more soon. I didn't want to go too many days and have you wondering if I actually died. Almost, but I'm not quite ready.