Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Grateful Tuesday

This week is going to be full of doctor appointments, so I'll have an AFE update for you later this week. Hopefully. I'll try to take notes at the appointments! But in the meantime, it's November, which means everyone is doing their grateful posts on Facebook and I can't remember to do that every day, so here are some things I'm grateful for:

I'm embarrassingly late posting this, but one of my long time readers, Thotlady, made this sweater and mitten set for Lucy. It's absolutely stunning and it fits perfectly! I'm so happy to have readers who check in with me faithfully and think of my family. I know what kind of time that goes into handmade gifts, so this was such a blessing.
A few of my friends sent me different necklaces with the kids' names and I love how they are so different. This is the last one I got, from my friend Amy, and this is the one Lucy sucks on the most. Good thing it's sturdy!
I'm really grateful for Lularoe and all of my friends who sell it. I have basically been living in my leggings because they don't hurt my scar and I'm too large for all of my pants and I can't afford to buy good jeans, so yay for leggings! Also, thank you to everyone who bought things during my recent Facebook party- I got a free pair of leggings and a free dress, so that was really nice!

I keep saying it, but I don't think I can really say it enough, but THANK YOU to everyone who keeps checking in on me, sending me emails, fun things in the mail, giving my kids rides places, letting them hang out with your families, feeding us, coming to my house and forcing me to go on a walk, and just being really amazing people. I don't know what I did to get all of these people in my life, but I am so grateful to have you all.