Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Workout Wednesday: Snacks happened.

Well this week I really tried hard to not be a total slacker. I'm supposed to be getting into exercise slowly again. I only used my treadmill once but I went outside for my walk four times, so there's that.
Penelope doesn't like me using the treadmill while she's awake so that means that I am having to do it at night, and that's annoying. I'm so exhausted by 7:00 p.m. it's quite a hurdle for me.
But we've discovered the treadmill is a great place to have our afternoon snack. Without pants of course, because we are fun ladies.

I am going to sign up for a weekly zumba/dance fitness class tomorrow. I think it'll be nice to have a thing that forces me out of the house but also lets me exercise a bit. I am hoping after our tax return comes back in February/March I can sign up for a water exercise class at the local YMCA. I can't afford it right now, but it's OK because it's going to be freezing soon and I'd just as soon not be swimming in the dead of winter, even if it is indoors.

This week my goal is to walk at least four times again over the week, preferably outside.

1 comment:

Julie H said...

I'd totally be eating my snacks pantless too :)