Friday, April 13, 2018

March Book Boxes! Swag for days!

I almost forgot to share what I got in my March book boxes with you, which is CRAZY because my April boxes will be here before I know it! 

First up- The Bookworm Box!
 This box was heavy because the Beauty in the Ashes book is massive. I hate large books, they feel like such a time waster and 90% of the time I could pick out large amounts of stuff that can just be taken out to make it a more reasonable read. I haven't started it yet but I do  have Break Point on my  night stand. The swag this month was a pen (yawn) and a compact mirror, which I put into my purse because my other one broke. Handy! 

Next up, PageHabit!
I'm going to get pissy here because their shipping process is really terrible. Like legit terrible. This is the second month in a row my box was just sitting on a counter somewhere for days before moving. Again, it didn't start moving until I contacted customer service so I was late in getting my box. I think it's just me because other people seem to be getting their box with no issues much faster than me so who knows. I'm kind of annoyed. I'm not even impressed with the books this month, historical romance? BARF. Ugh. I've read one by this author before and I wasn't impressed so I'm not even sure if I'll read these or donate. I'm kind of annoyed to get two books by the same author, to be honest. The swag this month was pretty great though. It included an adult coloring book, a really pretty bookmark, a cool key chain, and a photo hanging cord (which I gave to Olivia).

I have to confess that I'm kind of thinking about signing up for OwlCrate again. I KNOW, I'm out of control but I can't help it. I really enjoyed that box and I've been on a YA kick lately and at least the books would get extra life because Olivia would read them, too. 

1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Ooh that photo hanging cord is kind of awesome; definitely some good swag there. I love seeing what people get in their boxes! If you want YA books, there's always Uppercase too: https://www.uppercasebox.com/

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net