Thursday, December 6, 2018

The wish list books. I narrowed it down from ALL of them.

The other day I shared my regular wish list, but if you know me at all you know I also have a completely separate list just for books. 

Brittainy C. Cherry - Elements series
      

This was a cool book I heard about this year. This small bookstore owner set up a typewriter in a back corner of his store and anyone could type whatever they wanted on it anonymously. This is the published version of all of those confessions. 

I read the first book in this series a few months ago and was BLOWN AWAY. I absolutely must read this one. 

I am a big fan of J.Kenner and I saw this one on Instagram and instantly added it to my wish list. 

This duo
I'm a big fan of Meghan Quinn and read a couple of other books by her this year and really liked them, so I'm excited to read these. 
  

Again, Mia Sheridan was a new to me author this year and I am such a fan. This is one I don't have in my collection and it looks good!

If you know me at all, you know I am a BIG fan of Michelle Obama. I wish she was my bestie and she would show up at my house to shoot the breeze with. 

You could also look at my want-to-read list on Goodreads and look at how insane that is. 

I also have to share this because this is my absolute FAVORITE Christmas song now. I hate the original, but I love, love, LOVE this song so much when Kelly sings it. Yeah, that's right, I think The Sound of Music sucks. I thought it sucked when I was in school and had to watch it in music class and I think it sucks as an adult. But I love Kelly Clarkson and her version is so great. 

7 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

If I had to make a bookish wish list, it would go on and on and on. lol My mom has Michelle Obama's book though and she needs to read it soon so I can take it. :) I'm so curious about Notes From a Public Typewriter. Never heard of that one.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I need to read Michelle Obama's book!

Eline @ Lovely Audiobooks said...

Oh boy, I didn't know the Elements series. Now I do, and I need it!!

Deanna Reads Books said...

The notes from a public typewriters sounds really good.

Erica Robyn said...

I love Kelly Clarkson as well! Her voice is so powerful!!

Lilistarreads said...

Ooo notes from a typewriter seems really interesting! I would like to read Becoming, Michelle Obama is awesome.

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

I got the Michelle Obama book for my birthday and I've slowly been making my way through it, it's pretty amazing. She's BAE.