Monday, April 29, 2019

Weight Loss Challenge (week 25)

I had a little bit of progress this week due to warmer weather. That was actually pretty nice. I did learn that using a double jogging stroller with only one kid is incredibly difficult and I almost tipped it over and Lucy almost fell out. 

So the goal is to get my single stroller out of my mom's garage because Lucy has been reluctant to get back into the double. Understandably so. 
Aside from that I have kind of decided I'm not going to worry about my diet. I feel like (overall) I eat just fine. Should I eat more vegetables? Sure. I'll give you that. But for the most part I eat pretty alright and you know.... if I want ice cream? I'm going to have it. If I want nachos? I'm going to have it. Eating less and still being hungry only makes me irritable, even if I'm seeing progress on a scale. Life is short, I want to enjoy what I can while I can.
Lately when I do go for a walk I've been listening to podcasts and I stumbled across the Unladylike podcast because it was recommended on another blog. And wouldn't you know, they have a How to Leave Dietland part 1, and part 2, which were so good. A lot of the information I already knew but it was nice to hear another take on it, so if you are struggling with your diet, definitely give this a listen. 

Heading into this week I have therapy (THANK GOD), I see the gastroenterologist (nervous, but THANK GOD), and my plan is to get a few more walks in. It's supposed to be kind of chilly (under 40 degrees, but not freezing) so I have to just suck it up and do it. But at this rate....
Hang in there, lambs!

No comments: