Sunday, January 5, 2020

Book Stack Sunday

I'm going to try a new thing and show you some bookish goodies each week that I got in the mail since I don't always get to it on Instagram.

I forgot to put my December Bookworm Box on hold so it came and I was really excited about it!
The book this month was Irresistible by Melanie Harlow, but even better is that it's the first book in a series! So often I get book two or beyond and I'm stuck ordering everything before it because I hate jumping into a series like that. So this one looks promising. We also got a free e-book, which I can now read because I got an iPad for Christmas! I've already read a couple of books on it and it is SO much better than reading them on my phone. Ha! I also got a book light! I've been meaning to buy one of these for years and I always forget until I'm trying to read at night, so it's pretty cool and I'll have to try it out soon.

We are on a hard core budget now so I think I will be suspending my Bookworm Box subscription for awhile, and that bums me out.

Let's see, what else?
Oh! The week between Christmas and New Years Eve was pretty exciting for mail, I received five books that I'm reviewing. I already finished Seven Days, but the other ones are coming soon. It's an interesting mix. Maybe next week I'll show you my review shelf so you can see what's coming up.

1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

That's great you enjoyed the box, since you forgot to put it on hold. And yay for getting an ipad!! It looks like you have some awesome reads coming up.

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net