I have a lot of goals in life. And I mean, a LOT. Most of these are going to require that I either win the big lottery or that Matt allows me to get a rich boy toy for the side because lots of my goals require much more money than we are currently seeing.
So let's break it down. Every decade of my life I'm going to have the list that I want to do. I'll also have some "alternatives" should I not be able to afford everything. See? I'm always thinking. Without further ado.. (and keep note- that if they are in black, that means it's done and you can click on it to see the post about it.)
The Bucket List.
1. See all 50 states.
2. Travel to Australia.
3. Travel to Italy.
4. Travel to Paris.
5. Take a cross country road trip.
6. See Route 66.
7. Go on a cruise.
8. Volunteer with under privileged children.
9. Run a 10K.
10. Attend the Albuquerque International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (info HERE)
11. Ride in a hot air balloon
12. Learn how to sew.
13. Spend a week in Key West.
14. Visit the Caribbean
15. Take a haunted Civil War tour in Savannah, Georgia
16. Ride on a swamp boat
17. Complete a 5K obstacle course
18. Snorkel without drowning
19. Go on a zip line
20. Go Zorbing in the Smoky Mountains (info HERE)
21. Attend the National Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington, D.C.
22. See St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
23. Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
24. See Mount Rushmore
25. Write a book
26. Swim with dolphins
27. Spend New Years Eve in New York City
28. Spend a day going through the National Mall
29. See Niagara Falls and ride on a ferry boat
30. Drive Highway 1 in California
31. Attend the French Quarter Festival in New Orleans
32. Camp in Yellowstone
33. Do a week long Disney vacation with my kids
34. See the Gettysburg National Battlefield
35. Seven Mile Bridge Run (info HERE)
36. Go to Alaska and see the Mendenhall Glacier Caves
37. Skagit Valley Tulip Fields in Washington
38. Dry Tortugas National Park in Florida
39. Watkins Glen State Park in New York
40. Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico
41. Bike across at least two states
42. See the Badlands
43. Glacier National Park in Montana
44. Spend an entire week in Cape Cod
45. Do a week in New York City
46. Gettysburg National Battlefield
47. Spend a week in Nashville
48. Visit Brattle Book Shop in Boston
49. Visit the Last Bookstore in downtown LA
50. Visit Dickson Street Bookshop in Fayetteville, AK
51. Drive through Colorado State Hwy 82 and see: Independence Pass, Continental Divide and the ghost town of Independence
52. See The Wave in Utah/Arizona
53. See the Fly Geyser in Nevada
54. Go to the Rhinelander Aquarium in Wisconsin
55. Attend Bastille Days in Milwaukee